What We Do
Services: Consulting and Delivery Services
Our consulting team helps you seize opportunities especially by providing IT and business leadership a path to deliver a personalized "Big Data: What to do Next" guide. Our consultants will outline a step-by-step process to building a Big Data solution, including requirements and specific benefits. As a follow up to the workshop, we can provide a proof of concept to formalize the solution to be implemented. For a minimal investment of time, our consultants will prioritize activities, determine the appropriate technical architecture and develop a business case and project plan to ensure business objectives are being met.
Our Big Data Navigator for consulting (is as follows):
- Solution: Determine the maturity level of the company's approach to Big Data and implement proof of concepts to guide the ongoing investments.
- Prioritize Projects: Prioritize problems based on ROI, complexity, and cost.
- Develop Team Structure: Size up the data management and analytics capabilities, identifying gaps, and developing the necessary structure within your organization.
- Identify Technical Architecture: Determine the appropriate Big Data solution architecture including both hardware and software.
- Build a Business Case: Zero in on business objectives for which Big Data can drive the greatest improvement, and create detailed use cases for each phase.
Capability improvement: Education and Learning
In support of Big Data adoption, GNosis has a suite of courses, mastery exams and services offerings through working with LithanHall. We are taking steps to ensure Big Data project success with this new learning platform and have co-structured a Big Data Training Roadmap for the industry with LithanHall.
We shall have a variety of courses available in multiple formats to fit different learning needs:
- Traditional instructor led classroom in our facilities or yours
- Instructor led online in both public and private settings
- Self-paced virtual
- Web based